View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 12:56 PM   #67
robertpolson
Connoisseur
robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.robertpolson solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
I picked a silver PRS 650 Yesterday. So far so good. I decided to sell my iPad and keep PRS 650. Ipad is great but iphone 4 does most of what I do on my ipad. As for pure reading experience, e-ink is so much better than looking at the ipad screen. PRS 650 has a beautiful screen and allows me to put my own epub files. Touch screen works well, I can highlight important text, export it to RTF later on and save it to Evernote.

Recommended!
robertpolson is offline   Reply With Quote