View Single Post
Old 09-12-2010, 07:42 AM   #61
Robert22
Zealot
Robert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankindRobert22 has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: PRS-505 600 300 350 T1 T2 Kindle PW1 PW2 KV Clara 2E Libra 2 Leaf 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by diokdin View Post
Also don't want smears on my screen where I'll be reading.
I too am really finicky about fingerprints. I have an iPod Touch that really shows off fingerprints because of the shiny smooth glass that is used. This is not the case with the new Sony's. Fingerprints are barely visible, only under certain lighting conditions and angles, and in any way detracts from the reading experience. In addition, you don't even have to touch the screen, and just a 1/4 inch swipe is all that is required to turn the page. I thought that this would be an issue, but it really wasn't.
Robert22 is offline   Reply With Quote