View Single Post
Old 04-28-2010, 10:36 AM   #7
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I really regret my eReader purchases. Thankfully someone directed me to a PML extractor that at last allowed me to escape the hell of manual HTML formatting I was using before and to get proper ebooks. But out of about 200 books, two dozen or so had errors in the coding that made Calibre choke, and two dozen more could not be re-downloaded due to 'geographical restrictions.' I'll stick with the easily liberated epub from now on.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote