View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 11:59 PM   #4
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
I'm not too clear on what the 'Share Alike' clause means in the CC licenses... and I'm too tired right now to go to the web site to check. I do know what it means for software - is the equivalent in prose sending back to the author my new version?
My understanding? Distribute derivative works under a similar license (ie not a standard 'no! mine!' copyright).
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote