View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 09:11 AM   #37
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Bob View Post
Same price over at Kobo. Thanks for the heads-up; I just bought all six to "convert" my hardcopies to pixels. Once I hit the used-book store, that conversion will be a net profit for me!

(Well, as long as I treat the original purchases as a sunk cost, anyway...)

ETA: Who doesn't like mad scientists? Amazon US has The Mad Scientist's Guide to World Domination for $1.99 right now. No idea how long the sale's good for.
Maybe I'll finally try the Petterson ones. I keep seeing them (and made fun of a couple of her covers when they came out because the poses to shoot are plain silly). You've read them and liked them?
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote