View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 07:33 AM   #21
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
that is good news - now, re the empty paragraphs problem I posted earlier in the thread, which got a bit overlooked...

My issue was that I was opening a book and "pretty print?" was adding empty paragraphs in between every paragraph of the book. I would remove them all, save, reload and they'd be back. Cleaning and saving with the clean options all disabled eventually got rid of them

I am guessing there were spurious invisible characters like CR or LF in the html files, which were still there after I deleted all the empty paragraphs, and so they were being neatly placed inside new tags at each load or at each save?

I have not seen this with any other books though, but maybe there needs to be something in the pretty print code to prevent the creation of empty paragraphs. They had no visual impact in book view or in reader but its bugs me that they were being put there at all
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote