View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
mystika1
Addict
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad Air 2, , Kindle Voyage, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Aura H2Ov1, Kobo Mini
To glow or not to glow???

Hi,
I have been drooling over the nook simple touch glowlight. My husband wants me to pick out what I want. I have a nook tablet but honestly prefer eink. The problems that have been discussed on this forum are keeping me on the fence. Is it a hassel to return the bad units? Do they offer damage insurance or something?

I am a night reader. I have bad insomnia and read to pass the night. I have also read that lcd screens actually cause insomnia so that is another reason why I avoid lcd reading. It does blurr my vision after long periods of reading.. Should I just buy a nst and a book light? I have used the mighty bright light and find the batteries just don't last a week. I don't know what to do.

Thanks,
Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote