View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 02:06 PM   #7
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexutix View Post
Are you sure 301 firmware has it? Maybe 360 and above only have?

My firmware is : 15.3 for PB301

Also, is it available as ".app" file? Maybe I can copy it to /system/bin
I think you are right with your question: with firmware 15.3 Pocketbook deleted the pdfviewer.

Forkosigan promised to publish a single pdfviewer here that you could load into /system/bin but I have not been able to find such a post here. Maybe he never did.

I don't know if it helps you: in this thread in the German Pocketbook forum
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=114010
the missing of the pdfviewer is discussed, maybe posts nr. 19 and 20 will help you (in 19, Forkosigan admits that pdfviewer has been deleted from the firmware, in 20 there are two links to firmware 15.2 that obviously still had the pdfviewer). Please ask us, if you need more help or a concise translation!
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote