View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 05:34 PM   #225
sombreastre
Enthusiast
sombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheesesombreastre can extract oil from cheese

Device: kindle 4 | kobo glo(?)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMyBooks View Post
Hi sombreastre....
Actually..I wouldnt mind doing any of that....as long as I can find a place to purchase the ebook and the audio book together for a discount. I"m a Kobo user and I really have no desire to switch. Any suggestions?
I see what you mean there. I hadn't thought of that because I do not pay for my audiobooks as they're classics available in the public domain (try librivox.org if you haven't ever heard of it, some audiobooks may not be that good, but some others have professional quality, you just have to choose-and-pick a bit till you find a decent one).

As a side thought, say you buy the ebook from kobo then the discounted audiobook from them. What format is the audiobook in? Don't you have a way of reducing it to simple mp3 files per chapter, then transferring it to mp3-player? (I ask because I never bought audiobooks from them and have no idea of what you get when you buy one)
sombreastre is offline   Reply With Quote