View Single Post
Old 05-17-2011, 02:20 PM   #12
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJohnNewton View Post
Good to see technology advance but I don't know that the average person is screaming for more dpi from eInk.
I know I'm not-- I think by the time it has reached 200dpi (as with the 5 inch screens) for greyscale, cramming in more pixels has already hit the law of diminishing returns. The only way higher dpi interests me is a base for sticking a red/green/blue/clear color filter grid on top of for a color display.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote