View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 02:38 PM   #126
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Ok, I've just pushed a new version of the "Open format externally" plugin which should better handle foreign language titles and also multiple entries in the sub-menu for the same format. So for instance if you have multiple EPUB editors or applications you can configure them as individual menu items.

In addition I have added support for command line arguments if the application you are launching needs them. So you can think of this plugin now as a fairly generic application launcher for a book format that should hopefully have flexibility for most situations.

To support these changes I have changed the structure of the configured tweak menu inserting two new columns. So the few people who jumped right on the very first version today should re-read the new tweak text in the post or readme.txt in the latest zip.

Enjoy.

Last edited by kiwidude; 12-20-2010 at 02:44 PM. Reason: Added link