View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 05:20 AM   #140
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by nor11wan View Post
HI there carbonize,thanks for the reply,sad to amid my rusty old brain fails to comprhend
the instruction given in your posting,the part that says:..Find the directory called...
How do I go about doing that?? Where is it hiding this directory ??
Apologise for this stupidity and ignorance I have completely no idea of the Android O/S
Btw:How do I name the folder containing those epub books!!
Sorry if I was not clear before.
Once you install aldiko it will create a folder ebooks in your phone. You must use a file browser to see it. Inside it their should be another folder named import if its not their you make a new folder and rename it to import.
So whenever you want to add books to calibre you just copy epubs to this import folder and then from inside aldiko click import books it will import these books into its library.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote