View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 05:40 AM   #29
crutledge
eBook FANatic
crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crutledge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP ipac RX5915 Wife's Kindle
I understand all that you guys have said. Where I have a question is on the line number reported by Flight Crew. When I open the section called out, go to codeview and scroll to that line number as shown on the left of the display, there is nothing related to the error reported. What am I doing wrong or minunderstanding?

As far as "id" and "name" goes, I use Tidy 4.0 as a pretty printer for the PG files. It always replaces "id" with "id' + "name".

<a id=...></a> becomes <a id=... name=...></a>. This format is used through out many PG files and has never caused a problem before. If it's not broke, leave it alone.
crutledge is offline   Reply With Quote