View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 09:14 PM   #11
texasnightowl
Guru
texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.texasnightowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, K4B(NT), K3/KK
I am so already justifying it to myself...It's only $139...I have a $40 gift card balance right now...plus the remaining balance bump me into a $25 gift card off my Amazon Visa...so net cost is only $75...plus my K1 is 2 yrs old (though still working).

As in the thread I started the other day, I was considering maybe switching to an epub device since my library starts offering epub books next week....but I think I'll go back to my original plan of getting those via my PC and tweaking them to work (on a new K3 instead of K1!).
texasnightowl is offline   Reply With Quote