View Single Post
Old 05-30-2010, 07:15 AM   #51
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
As for the wallpapers, startup screens and so on, you can post them, too, but you have to take care not to post copyright protected ones. I will make a thread, if you like.
If you think there is sufficient interest, please do. I'd share a handful, and I sure would like to see what other people come up with.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote