View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 02:52 PM   #39
GA Russell
Montreal wins Grey Cup!
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
I wonder how many eBook reader users are like me. The agency model will not change my buying habits because I have yet to buy an eBook.

It's going to take me a very long time (at least two years) to read most of the books I have already downloaded for free. And someone (usually Patricia or Harry) uploads a book I want to read here almost once a week.

When the time comes that a book comes out that I am willing to pay for, I will be concerned about the price, but not how that price was determined.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote