Thread: Sigil 0.2.0β2
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 08:05 PM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
I am not seeing the fix as working. Wonder if it installed correctly. I checked the version and it still just says version 0.2.0. I originally installed over the old version o 0.2. but after noticing the prompting to save after no changes where made. I completely uninstalled the old version of 0.2.0 and reinstalled 0.2.0b2 but still the same issue.
I'm seeing the bug as fixed; just tried it. Works for both new and loaded files.

EDIT: Just tried it on a different machine and a different OS, still works just fine. Must be something on your end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guns4Hire View Post
Oh should the about button show 0.2.0 or 0.2.0b2 in the new version.
Just 0.2.0.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote