View Single Post
Old 02-28-2010, 06:45 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Maybe you can just have Calibre not use the internal viewer for ePubs, associate ePubs with Sigli, and then when you tr to view an ePub it should open with Sigli...

I think that should work anyhow

I was waiting to see if Sigl 2.x was more mature before making the request.
I also would like an "Edit with" function and leave Viewing, as the default option.
rcuadro: Think of it as how "Windows and Fax viewer" works. No accidental changes. You must click the Edit button inside the viewer.

Lots safer to use the least damaging tool when touching files. Linux always worked that way (SU), it took Windows till Vista (UAC) to get that level of secureness.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote