View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 06:14 AM   #5382
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
I was most impressed. Did you create it yourself?
Thanks, orlok.

FlorenceArt created the avatar I use. She also has some of her artwork for sale on Zazzle.com, including "Visage-1" which is the name she gave her creation. Some time ago I bought a personalized Visage-1 coffee cup from Zazzle, and sometimes use a photograph of it as my avatar. For Halloween 2013 I drew a skull to resemble the avatar, and through the magic of MS Paint, PhotoShop Elements, and FantaMorph morphing software, created the animation. The hardest trick was to stay under the 58.6 KB upload limitation imposed by the MobileRead software on avatars. 58.6 KB doesn't provide much room for smooth transitions from one image to the next, but it seems to have worked out okay.

Last Halloween I used the attached avatar that showed me (yes, that's really me) turning into the Hulk. I have a much smoother one on my hard drive, but again, I had to stay under the 58.6 KB limit in order to upload it for use as an avatar.
Attached Images

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 11-01-2013 at 07:54 AM.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote