View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 05:12 AM   #9
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by slex View Post
I have the first three parts already - they were free at one point some time ago and I grabbed them. In my opinion it is a good opportunity to try the first one for free and then see if it is worth buying all of the parts from 1 to 5. I haven't read them yet, but I must admit that I am somewhat skeptical because of all the hype surrounding the series. Books like that usually overpromise and underdeliver.
I read some of the start of the first one. The writing was terrible.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote