View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 05:50 AM   #9
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
I know that in a politically correct society we are supposed to accept everybody as they are...
...snip...
On my way home I realized that the lack of reading, no books and no clue as to an eReader, had been a total turn-off.
That would have turned me off.

My husband has 3 major interests that I share. Reading, music, (he and I both sing and play instruments) and our faith, and various other geeky things. We both have a pun sense of humour and love of language.

Being able to share my interests with my intimate partner is a MUST. We not only have to be in love and attracted, we have to also like each other

Last edited by spindlegirl; 09-06-2012 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Fixing embarrassing horrible blasphemous grammar mistakes ;)
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote