View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 04:59 AM   #142
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Me again, I am having a little trouble with where the data is being inputted from the annotation. This is what the format is:

Code:
1/24/2011
Last Page Read: Location 721 (99%)
But with that data it is adding a + to the tags field and 1/24/2011 to the read-status field. How do I get it to not add anything to the tags field and to add the read status with the percentage to the read_status field?
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote