View Single Post
Old 11-18-2007, 06:01 AM   #67
tirsales
MIA ... but returning som
tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tirsales ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505 and *Really* not owning a PRS-700
Let's play Shadowrun all along, use a 'Y' as currecy symbol and call it Nuyen

I really, really, really DONT understand why so many companys restrict themselfes to the US market. I mean: WHY? And especially: Why do ALL of them use the US market? There is already a reader for US (Sony), if Amazon wants to do only one market - go Europe! We will welcome you with open arms.

But they won't do that, so I hope for a worldwide release. On the other hand: Their MP3-Service is only available in the US, so I don't believe that they will offer eBooks in good old Germany any time soon. If not: It *will* cost them my support. Not that it bothers them in any way ...
Oh and EVDO-access says everything that is to say about "worldwide release" really ...
tirsales is offline   Reply With Quote