View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 12:11 AM   #11
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_73 View Post
I'm not quite sure, but I think you don't lose anything. I had this with collections when I had books on SD-Card. Pop out the card, books don't appear in a collection, pop it back in, the collections showed the appropriate books.
Maybe the bookmarks are stored within the file(?) like the "collection tags".
I agree that the best move is to store the ebooks you want to hide on an SD card. That way, there is no way for someone to view ebooks that you may not want them to see (such as stories that you may be writing that are not ready to be shared with others). Other methods don't actually prevent people from viewing ebooks you don't want them to see.

As far as collections go, I use collections to control where my ebooks are stored. Some collections are stored on my ereader's internal memory and others I store on my SD card. What I don't do is split collections between the two locations, each collection is either completely in my ereader's internal memory or completely on the SD card.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote