View Single Post
Old 02-06-2010, 03:45 PM   #3
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Congratulations! And welcome to MobileRead! I've had my 900 about two weeks now and am it has become my go-to reader. The 505 screen is definitely better, but the 900 is not bad at all and it's features make it a bit more convenient to use.

In addition to Bremen's help above be sure and check whether you local library loans ebooks. Mine does and it's a wonderful way to read new releases without any cost at all (well other than taxes, right? ).

Enjoy!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote