View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 08:32 AM   #4
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianinmaine View Post
very nice!

this is using the built-in browser without any titlebar or footer, right? just trying to understand what I could use this for - javascript, or what else?

thank you!
Many people have requested full screen applications status for this.
Perhaps as a bus timetable readout, a weather display, or a constant new feed.

Really limited by the capabilities of the application and ones imagination.

RE ABSOLUTE COMPLETION:

I'm not going to index this until I wrap

Code:
lipc-set-prop com.lab126.appmgrd start app://$APP_ID?$SETTINGS
In our standard "power button watching dbus wrapper" which I will do now via a fork? and look for a pull (I think that's how its done)

EDIT: Done... Will index after the Author pulls and also adds his mooted configuration tweaks.

Last edited by twobob; 04-08-2013 at 09:49 AM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote