View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 09:34 AM   #50
kwnewton
kwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kindle
Now that I have a Paperwhite (less internal storage) I use "Send to Amazon cloud reader" as the destination for anything I get cheap or free to read at some future date (including things I have read and want to be able to read again).

For freebies, indie and otherwise, if it looks interesting, I usually start reading reading in the cloud. It either grabs me within three or four pages or it doesn't. If it does, I download to keep reading. I think the traditionally published books are generally better edited and proofed than indie, but I find that no guarantee that the story will match my taste, although obviously it matched someone's. This is why Baskin-Robbins offers 31 flavors.
kwnewton is offline   Reply With Quote