View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 07:22 AM   #6
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I hope you find time for the entity issue. Especially the soft hyphens are a bother to me. I had the same confusion as DiapDealer about it. Strange things is, in older version (0.3.4) it did work. Probably something strange and unfortunately my knowledge of C++ is too limited...
In the meanwhile, Toxaris... I've gotten into the habit of immediately searching (Regex mode) my source for occurrences of \x{AD} and replacing them with a blank/empty/"nothing in the replace field". Or you could just as easily replace them with the & shy; entity.