View Single Post
Old 08-11-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
Harper Kingsley
Clone Trooper
Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harper Kingsley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
When does Amazon start paying?

I don't know, this might have been talked about elsewhere. I was just curious about when Amazon sends out royalty checks? I mean, Smashwords was really prompt ($23!!! Whoohoo!) but Amazon hasn't given me anything and I have more money on there.

I'm not going all money crazy or anything, I'm just really curious. And their Reports page is kind of confusing to read too.

The Prior-Six-Weeks Royalties page keeps changing with the dates, so it makes it hard to tell exactly how much money is there, so I'm just confused about when exactly they send out a check. I mean, their page says at $100 for a check. So do they pay exactly when you get $100 or do they make quarterly payments like Smashwords?
Harper Kingsley is offline   Reply With Quote