View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
Mark Rehorst
was engr, now dentist
Mark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic somethingMark Rehorst has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindle DXG
Sync with gmail, google calendar, contacts

That worked! Thanks!

Here's the whole process for completeness sake and future reference:

I set up sync with google by using the Settings app. I opened the "Accounts and sync" menu, selected "Add account" (at the bottom of the screen), selected "Corporate", then entered my gmail address and password, hit "next", changed the server name to m.google.com, then hit "next".

The PE then connected to the google server and presented a menu of options about how much mail should be synced, sync calender, sync contacts, etc. I set these up as I liked and everything synced.

You can add additional accounts until you're blue in the face using the same process.

Settings can be reviewed/changed by starting the Settings app, opening "Accounts and sync" and selecting the account that you want to mess with, or in the Froyo Mail app, select an account, hit the menu button, and select "account settings".

MR
Mark Rehorst is offline   Reply With Quote