View Single Post
Old 10-18-2010, 10:58 AM   #7
Bikeridr
Information Acquirer
Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bikeridr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 International, Pocketbook Color
Thanks guys.
I still don't remember the title of the one I read, but I'd might purchase/download the two first ones and have a new read. Or perhaps I'll start with the "free sample" from Amazon.

@Aussies:
Are you sure it'snot available?
When I clicked on the "first and best" of the Kindle titles I got the "not available to" thingy, but there also came up this "available in these formats", where also another (and cheaper) Kindle version was available.
Or do you get the same insanely stupid restrictions on this link: European version

Edit:
Actually, I "changed" my location to Australia and it should be available for $9.18.
Clicky

Last edited by Bikeridr; 10-18-2010 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Added an Ozi link
Bikeridr is offline   Reply With Quote