View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 05:55 PM   #6
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkbiba
I completely agree with you, rlauzon. I don't want to pay the hardback/paperback price when the cost to the publisher is minimal.

I checked at Fictionwise and they sell this book for $17.95 with a 20% Micropay rebate, for an actual cost of $14.36. If you belong to their club, which I do, the cost is $15.26, with a 20% rebate taking the actual cost to $12.21. The book is the same price in Secure Mobipocket/Microsoft Reader/eReader format.
Thanks for the hint, Paul. Fictionwise occasionally has some good offers, especially when you are a "club member".
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote