Thread: Kobo Patcher
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 08:40 PM   #20
evanft
Zealot
evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Just to satisfy my own curiosity, I tried enabling 'Disable reading footer' on the Aura. The footer is reduced to 2-3mm and the Page x of y is in miniscule writing (<1mm tall). See attached.

An interesting experiment, but not one I'll be keeping

P.S. In case anyone is wondering, the top margin you see in the pic has been deliberately added by me. The standard Kobo top margin in fw2.8.1 is very small.
Using 04, that is what it looks like on my Aura. I wonder if there is a way to eliminate the page number all together and get an extra line or two of text.
evanft is offline   Reply With Quote