View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 03:41 PM   #49
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregoryP View Post
The trial should work without an internet connection once it has been activated, as long as the app isn't killed. I'll check if we have a problem on that side.
I just checked the settings, it's telling me "This trial version has expired. Do you wish to buy the full version now?" I downloaded it today from Android Market. Perhaps that version wasn't the latest one??

Can the apk file be downloaded directly from you? And what about eventual payment; as I said I don't trust the network at work, so if I decide to buy the app, do you have an option to pay for it via PayPal??
citac is offline   Reply With Quote