View Single Post
Old 04-09-2014, 12:42 PM   #23759
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
... Story ...

when will we chip our cards like is done in Europe to stop this crap?
I'm sorry to hear that. I can just say: "I hope it never happens to me."

I refuse to use my credit card anywhere. I don't think it's a good idea you can pay for stuff by only punching in some names and dates. There have to be a few conditions for me to use my credit card:

- There is no other seller (that I can realistically use) that has what I want.
- There is no other method of paying.
- The seller must be well regarded.

If I'm not sure about one of those three points, especially the last one, I rather forego the entire transaction than to use my credit card. While PayPal might not be perfect (I've read about problems with them, in the past, although I never had one), I run all my non-Netherlands transactions through them as much as possible, to avoid leaving my credit card data all over the globe. The only exceptions are Amazon, and two other stores I know that are very well regarded throughout the world, and within several communities/online forums. (The owners are actually IN the communities and on the forums, and started the stores because of that. Bad reviews = dead store, probably.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
There's the problem.. The payment was rejected as the work had not been submitted when the payment was authorized.
LOL. It's actually funny, and you beat me on posting that remark

Last edited by Katsunami; 04-09-2014 at 12:45 PM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote