View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 09:53 AM   #9
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
Surely the basic sale of goods act etc law is on my side. if a retailer sells a new item it should work for a year, and they should take responsibility if it does not.

I accept that IF I'd dropped it, than I should accept some liabiity but I DID NOT DROP IT
As I said above: It doesn't always have to have been dropped or heavily impacted; a twisting or bending force can do it, and it may not show up till the next time you turn it on/wake it up.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote