View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 12:39 PM   #15
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I think reading a story very similar to this put me off buying a Kindle before a few years ago so it's not a unique story, as I understand it if you're unlucky enough to have someone living or lived in the same building as you who has been banned, you might get banned as well.

I don't think that guy ever managed to get Amazon to reverse it, once you're banned it seems you're banned forever and lose everything. I think in the case I remember it was due to a family member
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote