View Single Post
Old 06-29-2013, 06:55 AM   #27
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labrat View Post
I just purchased a mini on sale for the awesome price of $39.99 and love the size, I wanted something I could carry in my purse.

However, this no page turn/double page turn is a real pain. I have to have the font big enough for me to read so there is not a lot on a "screen". I've tried different taps, presses, locations but there seems to me no "replicability".

If this is something that they don't fix, I won't be getting another Kobo. I have Nooks, have had Sonys and Kindles and numerous android tablets. None has done this particular trick.

Don't like it! :-)
might this be a problem with your unit being defective? I have had three Minis through my hands (two for me, one as a present but i set it up), and none had this problem. Indeed, at the beginning I was tapping with the rubber at the back of a pencil, anything seems to work for page turns.
paola is offline   Reply With Quote