View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 07:56 AM   #190
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns_angela View Post
just to kick in and say I had an Arc update yesterday and don't like it at all. Much preferred all my icons/notifications along the bottom and larger as they were. Now that stuff and the clock are sooo tiny along the top. Seems like I'm using my phone now..it handles in the same way pretty much. Personally I preferred pre-update...
I'm sorry you feel that way. We wanted to make the Jelly Bean experience out side of tapestries as Android as possible.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote