View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 06:20 PM   #5
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas Malor View Post
Thank you for confirmations. Do you know where can I report the bug?
I had my daughter check on her Touch and in landscaped mode, she can scroll a zoomed CBZ/CBR file by sliding her finger on the screen. Ghosts like expletive deleted. Tried setting the pages before redraw to 1 but that didn't help much with the ghosting.

I grabbed one of her books and tried on the Glo. Looks pretty much the same. Put my finger about 1.5cm in from the edge of the screen and started drawing circles and the images followed -- somewhat. Seems to jump pages as well.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote