View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 09:53 PM   #2
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Welcome to Mobileread.

You have an unusual device, so I fear you won't get loads of specific advice here. I just did a web search and saw pretty much what I suppose you did. One thing I saw that I liked about this device is the price

The fact that your PC doesn't recognize the device is what I would focus on. It should be a new letter drive in Windows Explorer if you have a Windows PC.

If you have another similar cable around the house, try that. And I wouldn't be above rebooting everything, trying a different USB socket, and wiggling the cable a bit. If that doesn't work, I think you need to brave Ematic customer support.

Last edited by SteveEisenberg; 01-06-2013 at 10:01 PM.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote