View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 09:12 AM   #10
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieBird View Post
I am very confused! Are there two new Onyx 6" models being released in November? One set of videos calls it "Firefly" and the newest video "Moon Light" (it's Firefly on the store site). I think I've even seen "Aurora" a time or two. The only difference that I see between the Firefly and the Moon Light is the screen resolution: 1024x758 and 1024x768, respectively (which may just be a typo). What am I missing?

I also want to be sure of something before I order one or the other. The features listed on the ereader store site state "Font size and family change..."; does that mean that you can install your own TTF font faces or just that you can choose from within an Onyx provided selection of font familes?
thx,
The new Firefly will be available in November for sure. It is already in production. The correct resolution is 1024x758. EInk produces 6" HD screens in this resolution only.
W.r.t. font family - you can install easely your own fonts and use them for reading of some formats (e.g. EPUB , FB2) and Reading software (FBReader, Coolreader) in all Onyx Boox readers. In PDFs the fonts are embedded and no changeable.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote