View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 09:33 PM   #9
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I thought I was leaving iOS too, but I won't just yet. I love my SGP4, but it has one major drawback - a lack of accessories (speaker docks, covers, shields, etc). My iPt4, on the other hand, has a ton of available accessories.
Yeah, I never used a dock with my iPt's. Or covers or shield for that matter. I usually just use bluetooth for mobility, leaving the iPt on a desk. So accessories are not a concern for me.

But if anyone discovers a good reasonably priced cover, I might get one.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote