View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 10:23 AM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by robcub View Post
Do the people they are targeting have access to a PC, or do they need it to be possible to download the epub directly to the iPad via Wi-Fi?

This is a newsletter that is usually distributed as a PDF by email, however, some people have requested a format that you can read on a mobile, etc., which is why I've done this. So they all have access to PCs plus some of them have handheld devices - not sure which ones but I would think iPhones and iPads are the most popular.

I hope this helps. Thank you.
If email works for PDF, use email for a EPUB "attachment".
If they are requesting EPUB, they probably know what to do with it after it arrives.

Someone could create a "private" (not in the distribution) news plug-in for Calibre. (The News plug-in Gurus can confirm that it supports account and password abilities.)
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote