View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 06:22 AM   #5
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyBoy View Post
I look forward to getting mine shortly. If I don't like, I'll say so, and I'm picky. I went to the 505 because I found the 500 just too gray so I leapt to the chance to move to the new screen. I do find the light wedge annoying when it's not on, so I may not like the 700, but I do wonder if people aren't overreacting a little bit on here.
And I look forward to your review.
Please do write about your experiences. I would be most interested in comparison with PRS-500, because this is what I have.
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote