View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 06:42 PM   #59
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
[QUOTE=ProfCrash;2755609
As for Ron and Hermione, I never had a problem with it. Opposites attract and Ron is smarter then people give him credit for. Hermione cannot beat him in chess and he has more common sense then Hermione does. Hermione is great with the books but not as good with the application. Ron gets when to use spells but isn't the greatest about learning them. They are a good mix.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly, in terms of their match.

I also think the book worked far better having all three sides of the triangle connected, rather than Harry in the middle, or Ron as a fifth wheel.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote