View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 09:11 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddleduck View Post
I love the way I can read my books with Calibre, but I am getting very frustrated with my library (I have about 4000 books currently). I use my Iconia W700 touch screen on windows 8 and find I cannot scroll through the books, the titles all turn blue, (as if I am selecting them) but I find the arrows at the side too small for my fingers to go through my books. Have I missed something in my set up and just being thick, or is it not compatible with my touch screen. I hope this hasn't been asked before and I hope someone can understand my problem and tell me the answer. Thank you
Preferences:Look and Feel: Select a bigger font size for 'Interface font'

This will result in less per screenfull

Also consider the Grid View for cover only browsing
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote