View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 11:20 AM   #88
Awak
Wuxia Novels Fan
Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Awak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by yiming View Post
I also encountered this problem before. but after upgraded to the latest version, it runs without problem. not sure what's the cause. is there a way to capture an error log?
Thank you very much! Download the latest version from this post and see if your problem has gone:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=48

The reason may be I am using the latest version of library from KDK (version 2.2) while the first version of Chinese Chess is using an older version of library which may not be able to run if you have just updated the firmware...

Sorry, there is NO error log - I have add some debug routines already in the program, but don't think you can use it easily...Hope this can be improved later.
Awak is offline   Reply With Quote