View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 01:53 PM   #59
Woodstonian
Connoisseur
Woodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the partyWoodstonian brings flavor and color to the party

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartveld View Post
I have the same problem with the Linux which beedaddy mentioned earlier in this thread. Not as bad as what your screenshot shows, but illegible Bold anyway. Trouble is, even when I leave Bold untouched, it still doesn't display right. Haven't figured it out, yet.
I had a big problem with the Linux Libertine that bartveld provided and it looked like ShellShock showed but much worse. When I replaced it with the Times New Roman font name that bartveld provided on Dec. 1, the problem went away.
Woodstonian is offline   Reply With Quote