View Single Post
Old 08-14-2011, 02:37 PM   #84
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post

I've already said that I use desktop and notebook computers for work and fun but that there are equally viable uses for tablets, something you don't appear to accept...
"Equally viable" implies "can do the same work."

Can one edit PDF bookmarks, metadata and text on an iPad? Is there an app for editing tiff images inside an OCR correction program?

I admit I got caught up in the argument and exaggerated. One can do production work on a tablet. I maintain that it's very limited, and a modern office can't replace all its laptops or destkops entirely with iPads--which would be the case, if they were "equally viable."
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote